Sunday, February 26, 2012

Hello. my name is Dave. Recently I just got a Magazine about Log Homes, and Instantly I fell in love. So much so that I wanted to Blog about it. I never knew that they can be so beautiful. The reason I created this blog, meaby I could use this to generate revenue to put toward to affording my own home for myself and family. I don't know if I can do it, but I have to try. I order for me to do that I need to make this Blog as good as I can. Would you mind telling me what content you would like to see, What would be worth your time ? I  don't know much about blogging so I really need a lot of advice from you. I want to make this blog something that you want to come to. I plan on researching all about Log home living and Idea's, I really love the concept. Also thinking about green living being as kind as I can be to the environment. Please comment and be as honest as you can be, I can take it.

No comments:

Post a Comment